Keywords: Adari India
Description: Просмотреть профиль участника Sagar Adari в LinkedIn. LinkedIn — крупнейшая в мире сеть бизнес-контактов, помогающая таким профессионалам как Sagar Adari связываться с рекомендованными кандидатами на должность, отраслевыми экспертами и бизнес-партнёрами.
Over 5 years of mechanical engineering experience with focus on design engineering and in-depth knowledge of design engineering.
• Successfully handled multiple generation projects throughout entire design cycle with innovative and cost effective designs to meet all functional, performance and manufacturability requirements.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in visualizing designs using 3D CAD models and preparing technical drawings using ASME / ISO principles of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
• Demonstrated experience in validating designs using FMEA analysis, FEA mechanical simulations and conducting design reviews to ensure the design meets the principles of Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA) by working with cross-functional departments during the course of design cycle.
• Good communication and advanced organizational skills along with excellent attention to detail and problem solving and leadership skills.
Senior Product Design Engineer LuK USA LLC, Schaeffler Group сентябрь 2015 – настоящее время (5 месяцев)
* Effectively handle fast paced multiple projects through the complete design cycle process with narrow time lines.
• Effectively handle conceptualization, development and production phases of design of the product in a fast paced environment.
• Perform structural FEA simulations using ANSYS during initial stages of product design to estimate the product’s life cycle count by investigating stress levels, deflection and unit loading.
• Create concepts in 2D/3D using CAD package ProEngineer (ProE Wildfire / Creo) to meet performance requirements.
• Strong knowledge of ASME and ISO GD&T used in engineering drawings for establishment of datums and measurement techniques for features and feature of sizes during production.
• Perform stackup calculations and use ADVP&R during conceptualization of designs to theoretically validate them.
• Use FMEA to detect potential failure modes during design and created ratings for failures based on severity of the potential failure.
• Take active part in design reviews with interdepartmental engineers to ensure designs meet the Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFM and DFA) criteria and quality standards by thoroughly understanding manufacturing capabilities.
• Work extensively with manufacturing department in USA, China, Germany and Mexico to address issues of capability in meeting print specifications of the part during production and in determining if the design can allow for the new tolerances.
• Work with suppliers to refine the component specifications to meet the final performance requirement and to make the design cost effective.
• Responsible for preparation and documentation of design guidelines assigned as a part of continuous improvement process to help futuristic designs exceed customer expectations in performance and cost.
Research Assistant Mechanical and Aerospace Engg,.Oklahoma State University июнь 2012 – июль 2013 (1 год 2 месяца)
• Developed inexpensive method based on vibration theory and finite element methods for measuring hardness of wound foil/film/paper rolls.
• Designed and built cold chain insulation composite sandwich panels for launching a completely new product.
• Performed engineering calculations and analysis to verify performance, robustness, reliability, fit and form.
• Modeled the structure of insulation boxes using Solidworks and performed FEA analysis for various loading conditions using Solidworks Simulation Xpress.
Teaching Assistant Mechanical and Aerospace Engg. Dept. Oklahoma State University январь 2012 – июнь 2012 (6 месяцев)
• Maintaining, resource planning, attending breakdowns and condition based monitoring of various mechanical equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic and heavy-duty equipment.
• Design/Modification of Hydraulic circuits as part of addition, modification and rectification work using Automation Studio to reduce operating costs and improve efficiency of the process.
• Built database of all spares for efficient monitoring, analysis and also for recording logs for each individual equipment to closely monitor its performance using MS Access.
• Showed extensive ability to multitask by handling multiple maintenance situations to reduce production downtime.
Photogallery Adari India:
1607 sq ft 3 BHK + 3T Apartments in India The Adair Aery Adyar Chennai
Anna Adarkars House-Adari,foto-India worldmapz.com
RugStudio presents Safavieh Pillows Adari Turquoise / Grey
Strawberry Field at Adair State Park - Home of Stilwell Indian ...
Civil War Virtual Museum | Cabin Creek & Operations in Indian ...
ORRISSA - The Community Efforts
Adari McGavock on Twitter: "Lupita Blooms: Harper's Bazaar UK May ...
Portrait Session with Perth Wedding Planner, Crystal Adair-Benning ...
Las PvTiRiKiS - published by XiFa on day 2,331 - page 1 of 1
academics Archives - Page 2 of 9 - Hesston College
Bhaskar Adari (@bhaskar_adari) | Twitter
Cornelia Adari PD on Twitter: "newest Dental Project update ...
Tom Adair | The Facts from the Flax | Est Magazine
Adaro Indonesia - Adaro - Positive Energy